Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My first appearance on WCTV

This morning I went to the Wayne County Council meeting and was introduced all around by one of our board members, Jeff. What I thought would be a simple "stand up and wave" moment turned into an opportunity to address the group and also appear on the broadcast, taped by our production crew. I hope the camera caught my good side, if I have one. It was a nice welcome.

Afterwards, I had a chance to speak with a reporter from the Richmond Palladium-Item about my new job. I also spoke to a number of people who informed me that once I appeared on WCTV, it wouldn't take long for people to recognize me around the area. It really struck me how much the station means to the community.

Until next time, feel free to email me at jodalton@indiana.edu.

No comments: