Friday, December 16, 2005

Let It Snow

Yesterday we had another big snow, and another flurry of calls to our "Close Now" service. I have a feeling the burst of winter we've seen so far means we will be especially busy with providing that feature over our channels in the coming months.

Some of you know that last year I sat on the Media Arts panel for the Indiana Arts Commission and judged applications. I would especially encourage our WCTV program producers to look into the Individual Artists Grants. They will fund up to $1,000 for media projects that reflect personal growth as an artist as well as provide some worth to the community. I saw a lot of people last year who had good luck getting funding for production and post-production costs.

The deadline for these grants is in February. You can read more about them here.

Feel free to email me at jodalton@indiana.edu.

No comments: