Thursday, April 27, 2006

2005 Volunteer Recognitions

I wanted to thank everyone who attended WCTV’s 18th Annual Meeting on Tuesday. I enjoy getting together with our members and supporters and having the opportunity to discuss our ongoing efforts.

First I would like to welcome new Board of Directors members Barb Mayberry, Sharon Palmer, Stephanie Strait, and Phil Quinn, as well as thank returning board members Ed Hoffman, Ken Paust, and Billy Porch, who renewed their terms for three more years.

I also would like to share our list of 2005 award winners:

Channel 11 Producer of the Year: Daryl Greene for “A Closer Look”

Channel 20 Producer of the Year: Jim Russell and the Richmond High School AV Classes

Channel 21 Producer of the Year: Harlen Whitamore for “Richmond Poetic Society”

Volunteer of the Year: Barry Barker

Program of the Year: James Patterson and “Iceman on the Move”

Feel free to email me at jodalton@indiana.edu.

No comments: