Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cuffs

Hey! I'm on Cuffs!

Not the mugshot part that nobody wants to be on, but the interview part people are happy to be on, talking to Aaron Stevens. This show has a great history at WCTV and I think Aaron has done a nice job hosting. There's a solid student crew out at Richmond High School putting it all together. It was nice to be asked to be on and see what goes on out there.

I am also hosting my own show, Viewfinder, which debuted this week. If the name Viewfinder sounds familiar, it's because that was the name of the print newsletter that WCTV used to put out. This is a 21st Century version, a five-minute video newsletter that updates you on everything going on at the station. It will be popping up wherever we have open space in the schedule. If you see it, let me know!

Feel free to write me at jodalton@indiana.edu.

No comments: